Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Dan Filimon <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/12 14:57:36 UTC

Compiling Mahout without generating math sources

Is there any way of building Mahout without regenerating the math sources?
It seems that every time I run 'mvn compile/package...' I end up
generating all the versions of the different optimized data.

I'd like to always skip this. :)

Re: Compiling Mahout without generating math sources

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
The way to fix this would be to make the fancy source generation plugin be
more clever.  It hasn't been worthwhile to date.