Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ricky <ri...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/10 19:15:56 UTC

Archetype, deploying questions

Hi,

I am working on an open source project which has 6 sub-project modules,  I
am hoping to deploy the project (not now, probably when I am ready) to maven
production repsoitory.My question to maven community would be:

What are the aspects for maven people to consider a project viable for
getting deployed onto a production repository? So that My users or commiters
can use the project by simply declaring the dependencies for the project.

Regards
Vyas, Anirudh