Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by "Zayyyad A. Said" <za...@intrasofttechnologies.com> on 2017/06/07 17:27:49 UTC

Overdraft Fee as %

Devs,

Getting below error when defining charge calculation to be %amount and
charge time type is Overdraft Fee:

validation.msg.charges.charge.calculation.type.percentage.allowed.only.for.w
ithdrawal.or.noactivity

We need to define a fee which is 5% of the overdrawn amount, how can this be
achieved?

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email:  <ma...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

Re: Overdraft Fee as %

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Zayyad,

Overdraft Fee with charge calculation as % Amount is yet to be implemented
and until  then proper error message should be thrown:
The issue is raised here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-478

Thanks
Santosh