Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Loo, Jason" <jl...@guidance.com> on 2002/03/07 03:49:44 UTC

W2K/IIS - Tomcat Authenication

A VERY detailed explanation of the problem can be found here.
http://www.mail-archive.com/tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg43337.html

Unfortunately I failed to find response.

In short, I'm looking for a solution to allow Tomcat to handle BASIC
Authentication while utilizing W2K/IIS as a web proxy server.

Its not my preference to make use of IIS, but I can't seem to get Tomcat to
bind to a specific IP/PORT on a system with multiple IPs while allowing IIS
to service the remaining IPs.

ANY help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.