Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/03 03:32:30 UTC

Re: Question about Eclipse and config-substitution.properties in AG2.0

Hi Ashish, I agree with Ted, this is most certainly a bug. I have opened a JIRA
to address this problem. Thanks very much for bringing this to our attention.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS-235

Tim McConnell