Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by deneche abdelhakim <ad...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/18 11:18:51 UTC

problems with my apache mahout

I know I've away for some time now. But lately I started working again
on Random Forests. When I tried to commit my changes, my svn password
was not accepted. I wasn't sure if I changed my password, so I tried
to reset it but then my people.apache.org password was not accepted
too!
I sent an email to infra@ to help me reset my password, and they
kindly told me to send an email to root@
So I sent an email to root@apache.org two days ago but no answer !!!
Maybe it's the weekend, but I thought I would ask here too, maybe
there's a better way to solve this.

Re: problems with my apache mahout

Posted by deneche abdelhakim <ad...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Ted.