Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by J Mohamed Zahoor <jm...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/22 09:56:44 UTC

DoubleColumnInterpretor for my coprocessor

Hi

I am trying out a implementation of DoubleColumnInterpretor on the lines of LongColumnInterpretor.
Do i have to write the "readFields" and "write" methods?

./Zahoor

Re: DoubleColumnInterpretor for my coprocessor

Posted by J Mohamed Zahoor <jm...@gmail.com>.
After some dig up. it was some goof up with the jar file i loaded..
It works in both the case flawlessly now.

./Zahoor

Posted by Julian Wissmann <ju...@sdace.de>.
Hi, can you give some more information on this?

What did you put into the jar file? Just DoubleColumnInterpreter, or also
an AgregateImplementation?
What exactly did you put in hbase-site.xml?

Julian

Posted by J Mohamed Zahoor <jm...@gmail.com>.
Ok. I tried two things.

Posted by J Mohamed Zahoor <jm...@gmail.com>.