Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net> on 2009/03/09 16:14:54 UTC

Re: Query Object Model status (QOM)

Hi,

JQOM is partially implemented in jackrabbit, but we will eventually
support all features. you may already start using it, however some
features are not yet implemented, e.g. joins. a good starting point
for examples are the test cases, which can be found here:
https://svn.eu.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-core/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/query/qom

regards
 marcel