Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Thomas Kellerer <sh...@gmx.net> on 2021/03/18 09:49:28 UTC

Strange (funny?) About dialog

Hello,

I just opened the About dialog on NetBeans 12.3 and it shows this:

    Product Version: Apache NetBeans IDE 12.3
    Updates: NetBeans IDE is updated to version NetBeans 8.2 Patch 2
    Java: 16; OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM 16+36
    Runtime: OpenJDK Runtime Environment 16+36
    System: Windows 10 version 10.0 running on amd64; UTF-8; en_DE (nb)

The "Updates" line seems a bit strange, given that I use 12.3 ;)

Thomas

Re: Strange (funny?) About dialog

Posted by Thomas Kellerer <sh...@gmx.net>.
but shouldn't it tell me about those plugins being updated? Rather than NetBeans itself?

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Thomas Kellerer <sh...@gmx.net>.

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 18 Mar 2021 at 09:49, Thomas Kellerer <sh...@gmx.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just opened the About dialog on NetBeans 12.3 and it shows this:
>
>     Product Version: Apache NetBeans IDE 12.3
>     Updates: NetBeans IDE is updated to version NetBeans 8.2 Patch 2
>     Java: 16; OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM 16+36
>     Runtime: OpenJDK Runtime Environment 16+36
>     System: Windows 10 version 10.0 running on amd64; UTF-8; en_DE (nb)
>

> The "Updates" line seems a bit strange, given that I use 12.3 ;)

Do you have CND installed, or something else from the old 8.2 update
centre pulled in?

Best wishes,

Neil