Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Luc Levesque <lu...@travelpod.com> on 2005/11/28 16:58:41 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_perl & mod_cache

Hello,

    I've got mod_cache finally working for disk caching of dynamic content.
Unfortunately, it only works when the target perl script is not being run
under mod_perl. When I try to use mod_cache on a perl script with mod_perl,
it returns an empty HTML page.

When I remove the script from mod_perl, it works fine.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this would be happening?

Thanks

Luc