Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com> on 2018/04/22 15:15:24 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION] Accept Haoyang Liu (Lemon) as committer of ApacheSkyWalking (Incubating) project

Hi, everyone,

Glad to receive a lot of agreements. I will start up the vote in private mail list.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking original creator and PPMC member

From:  "Hongtao Gao"<ha...@gmail.com>;
Date:  Sun, Apr 22, 2018 07:39 PM
To:  "dev"<de...@skywalking.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: [DISCUSSION] Accept Haoyang Liu (Lemon) as committer of ApacheSkyWalking (Incubating) project

Welcome Lemon to join us. And I am very excited about the
“skywalking-ecosystem” expanding with your joining.