Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org> on 2010/08/11 11:03:45 UTC

[VOTE] IvyDE 2.1.0 Release

I have built a release candidate for IvyDE 2.1.0

From the last release attempt:
* the notice files and tgz/tar.gz are fixed now
* as you may have noticed, I have integrated a quite minor patch: IVYDE-249
* in the generation of the updatesite, not only IvyDE 2.1.0 was integrated,
but the plugin integrating Ivy 2.2.0.rc1 with Ant in Eclipse was also
generated (it wasn't included in the last release of Ivy). So we are voting
for it too.

You can download the distribution from this URL:
http://people.apache.org/~hibou/ivyde-2.1.0/

And a staging update site has been setup there:
http://people.apache.org/~hibou/staging/updatesite

Do you vote for the release of these binaries?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Regards,
Nicolas

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVYDE-249

Re: [VOTE] IvyDE 2.1.0 Release

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
as always, I forgot to vote myself:

+1 for the release

Nicolas

Re: [VOTE] IvyDE 2.1.0 Release

Posted by Martijn Kruithof <jk...@apache.org>.
> On 2010-08-11, Nicolas Lalevée wrote:
>

>> Do you vote for the release of these binaries?
>>

>> [ ] Yes
>> [ ] No
>>
> +1

Martijn

Re: [VOTE] IvyDE 2.1.0 Release

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2010-08-11, Nicolas Lalevée wrote:

> Do you vote for the release of these binaries?

> [ ] Yes
> [ ] No

+1

Stefan

as usual, no functional tests.  Signatures and checksums are fine,
LICENSE and NOTICE files look good and are where they are supposed to be
(I think they should better go into META-INF in the feature jar, they
are at the root level, but that is certainly non-critical).

RAT is reasonably happy, we should add licenses to a bunch of test files
that are part of the source distribution later.

Stefan

RE: [VOTE] IvyDE 2.1.0 Release

Posted by "Scheper, Erik-Berndt" <er...@sogeti.nl>.
[+ ] Yes

Works fine for me, thanks

Regards, Erik-Berndt

________________________________

I have built a release candidate for IvyDE 2.1.0

From the last release attempt:
* the notice files and tgz/tar.gz are fixed now
* as you may have noticed, I have integrated a quite minor patch: IVYDE-249
* in the generation of the updatesite, not only IvyDE 2.1.0 was integrated,
but the plugin integrating Ivy 2.2.0.rc1 with Ant in Eclipse was also
generated (it wasn't included in the last release of Ivy). So we are voting
for it too.

You can download the distribution from this URL:
http://people.apache.org/~hibou/ivyde-2.1.0/

And a staging update site has been setup there:
http://people.apache.org/~hibou/staging/updatesite

Do you vote for the release of these binaries?

[+ ] Yes
[ ] No

Regards,
Nicolas

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVYDE-249

Disclaimer:
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

Re: [VOTE] IvyDE 2.1.0 Release

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Tested with Eclipse 3.7M1 and I didn't enounter any problem so far...

Maarten

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] IvyDE 2.1.0 Release

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
The IvyDE 2.1.0 release has been accepted with:
* 3 binding +1
* 2 non-binding +1
* no -1

Thank you everyone.