Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2017/03/18 06:03:21 UTC

IDEA

FYI,
if you open Polygene in IDEA as a Gradle project, you MUST choose "create
separate module per source set" in the Gradle plugin settings. Otherwise,
some modules don't resolve the dependencies correctly.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer
http://polygene.apache.org <http://zest.apache.org> - New Energy for Java

Re: IDEA

Posted by Paul Merlin <pa...@apache.org>.
Niclas Hedhman a �crit :
> FYI,
> if you open Polygene in IDEA as a Gradle project, you MUST choose "create
> separate module per source set" in the Gradle plugin settings. Otherwise,
> some modules don't resolve the dependencies correctly.

Right!
I added a sentence in this regard to our README:
https://github.com/apache/polygene-java#intellij-idea

Cheers