Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com> on 2001/05/23 18:31:00 UTC

RE: please add xml-soap to bugzilla

Pier:

We're going to need to do this with Axis as well, so can you fill us in as
well?

Are you looking for an xml.apache.org account?  Mine is gdaniels if so.

Can you also point us at Bugzilla docs/guides?

--Glen

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.
eas         IN A        63.194.80.122

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Whops... Sorry... Control-V instead of Control-C :) :) :)

I wanted to say that I need your BugZilla account, not your Daedalus one...
If you don't have it, go to nagoya.apache.org and open one :)

    Pier