Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Aleksandar Ivanisevic <al...@ivanisevic.de> on 2009/06/04 13:00:46 UTC

fuse and apache versions

Hi,

FUSE Message broker 5.3 is based on activemq version 5.3? Right?

I'm asking because, unlike other fuse projects (i.e. mediation router
alias camel), it is not explicitly stated anywhere (correct me if im
wrong) on the fuse website and I have a colleague that claims that
fuse 5.3 is actually based on amq 5.2 and fuse 5.2 is based on 5.1 and
so on, which I find terribly confusing if it is true ;)

Re: fuse and apache versions

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

Fuse Message Broker 5.3 is based on current 5.3-SNAPSHOT trunk.

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net