Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Shariq <ms...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/14 19:56:55 UTC

Doc on API change from Cassandra 0.7 to 0.8

Hi Devs,

I am trying to build Hector against Cassandra 0.8, and have some bumpers
cause there have been some major API changes, around thrift I suppose? Could
someone please point me to a docs/reference that would help me understand
these changes and build Hector working for Cassandra 0.8?

Thanks,
Shariq.

Re: Doc on API change from Cassandra 0.7 to 0.8

Posted by Ian Holsman <ha...@holsman.net>.
Cassandra recently moved to thrift 0.6, which caused the interface files to change in an incompatible way.
This is probably the major issue.