Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Kevin Williams <ke...@qwest.net> on 2006/10/12 00:28:09 UTC

Weak wiki-fu

I am having some trouble setting up links between pages in our wiki.
When linking to child pages I have followed examples I have seen on our
wiki and do something like this:

     * [wiki:/Convention_over_configuration Convention over configuration]

So, the syntax is :  [wiki:/some_child_page child page alias].  This
works great when I want to link to a child page.  But, I often want to
link to a page somewhere else in the hierarchy and I was hoping I could
refer to a peer page like this:

     * [wiki:../some_peer_page peer page alias]

But, this does not work.  The only way I have found to link to a
non-child page is to use the full URL like this:

    *
    [http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/DAS_Java_Overview/Improved_logging
    Logging]

This works but makes the link appear to be to an external page rather
than a page within our own wiki.  I think I must be missing something
due to my weak wiki-fu.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Kevin