Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/28 01:26:22 UTC

ADSL blues ended.

Folks,

I am back after about five weeks of very marginal visibility and
contribution to Avalon & OSS.
I see there have been a two or three messages concerning Avalon 5.0.
I'll try to read them all and see what is happening!

I also joined ThoughtWorks and am pleased there are many smart people
there as here...

Regards,

- Paul

Re: ADSL blues ended.

Posted by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de>.
Paul Hammant wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I am back after about five weeks of very marginal visibility and
> contribution to Avalon & OSS.
> I see there have been a two or three messages concerning Avalon 5.0.
> I'll try to read them all and see what is happening!

hi, dude ... thought you were lost...

> I also joined ThoughtWorks and am pleased there are many smart people
> there as here...

*crongratulations*!

Greets
Gerhard

--

"Nowadays we would first land a CNN crew, put up a COLOR camera
and ask Mr. Armstrong to come outside and make a jump for mankind..."

Weblogging at: http://radio.weblogs.com/0107791/

Re: ADSL blues ended.

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Thursday 27 June 2002 07:26 pm, Paul Hammant wrote:
> I am back after about five weeks of very marginal visibility and
> contribution to Avalon & OSS.
> I see there have been a two or three messages concerning Avalon 5.0.
> I'll try to read them all and see what is happening!

You must have a *TON* of avalon email :) Gotta love the ADSL tho!

> I also joined ThoughtWorks and am pleased there are many smart people
> there as here...

Hmmm... sounds cool. Maybe an "in" to get a job in europe, my wife would love
that!
-pete

--
peter royal -> proyal@apache.org

Re: ADSL blues ended.

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
At 12:26 AM 6/28/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>I am back after about five weeks of very marginal visibility and
>contribution to Avalon & OSS.

Welcome back !

 > I also joined ThoughtWorks and am pleased there are many smart people
there as here...

congrats ... again ;)

Cheers,

Peter Donald