Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/03 11:39:59 UTC

ApacheCon 2021 presentations

Hi, all:

I must submit the titles of our talks today. Have heard some input, and
this is my best guess at what would make a good presentation track:

* Build the project website with Apache Royale - (Alina Kazi)
* Using external JS libraries in an Apache Royale app - (Yishay Weiss)
* Beads: what they do, where they are, and how to use them in Apache Royale
- (Andrew Wetmore)
* Charts, dashboards, data display in Royale (focus on using eCharts?) -
(Andrew Wetmore)
* Localizing your Royale app - (Andrew Wetmore)

I am the placeholder presenter for three of the talks. Would be nice for
someone to take one of them on. If not, I will be asking for help over the
summer as I develop the presentations. All of you are smarter than I am on
this stuff, but I am willing to be glib on behalf of the project.

--
Andrew Wetmore

http://cottage14.blogspot.com/