Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by James Thomas <jt...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/19 11:55:02 UTC

Bi-Weekly Tech Interchange tomorrow - add agenda topics here

Hi,

Please add to this thread any agenda items you'd like to discuss at the
Tech Interchange call tomorrow - Wednesday (February 19th).

Call details:

Web Meeting: Tech Interchange (bi-weekly):
- Day-Time: Wednesdays, 11AM EST(Eastern US), 5PM CET (Central Europe),
4PM UTC, 12AM CST (Beijing)
- Zoom: https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk

James Thomas

Re: Bi-Weekly Tech Interchange tomorrow - add agenda topics here

Posted by Erez Hadad <ER...@il.ibm.com>.
Hi James,

I would like a slot to present the overhead benchmark tool which I
announced earlier.

Regards,
-- Erez

Erez Hadad, PhD
Cloud System Technologies
IBM Research - Haifa
email: erezh@il.ibm.com
phone: +972-4-829-6509

From:   James Thomas <jt...@gmail.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   19/02/2019 14:03
Subject:        Re: Bi-Weekly Tech Interchange tomorrow - add agenda
topics here

That should be "Wednesday (February 20th)."

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__zoom.us_my_asfopenwhisk&d=DwIBaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=Oo9B0p_tCCWIIum5GpjjqA&m=RWf-e0Or5X6gaYAtL8c9wVQ9n_W3sxlBkBNGAYNhu3E&s=zRSWsBOFi_QsARgPRsosUk_xwKfq5ymOXvWvPvfBXBc&e=

Posted by James Thomas <jt...@gmail.com>.
Erez & Matt - that's fine - I'll add you both.

From:   James Thomas <jt...@gmail.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   02/19/2019 06:01 AM

Posted by James Thomas <jt...@gmail.com>.
That should be "Wednesday (February 20th)."

On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 at 11:55, James Thomas <jt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please add to this thread any agenda items you'd like to discuss at the
> Tech Interchange call tomorrow - Wednesday (February 19th).
>
> Call details:
>
> Web Meeting: Tech Interchange (bi-weekly):
> - Day-Time: Wednesdays, 11AM EST(Eastern US), 5PM CET (Central Europe),
> 4PM UTC, 12AM CST (Beijing)
> - Zoom: https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk
>
> --
> Regards,