Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com> on 2014/02/10 20:32:33 UTC

Proposed River Board Report for Feb 2014

Hi all:

The quarterly report to the board is due on Feb 12.   I have attached a proposed report.  Please forward edits you suggest ASAP.

Cheers,

Greg Trasuk.

—Begin proposed report ---

Apache River is a Java-based Service Oriented Architecture, implementing
the Jini Specification and Jini Technology Starter Kit originally
donated by Sun Microsystems.

ISSUES FOR THE BOARD

There are no board-level issues at this time

RELEASES

Apache River 2.2.2 was released on November 18, 2013
Apache River 2.2.1 was released on May 2, 2013.

COMMUNITY

No new committers have been added since Nov of 2011.
We hope that with releases coming on a more regular basis, user interest will
pick up, and with it we will attract more potential new committers.

ACTIVITY

Mailing lists and development have been reasonably active
months.  11 messages on users@ from Dec-Feb, and over 345 messages on
dev@.

Four issues have been reported on Jira and eight old issues have been resolved.

— End proposed report —

Re: Proposed River Board Report for Feb 2014

Posted by Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com>.
+1

Posted by Peter <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
+1 Peter.