Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Fritsch, Andre" <an...@siemens.com> on 2007/07/08 22:35:27 UTC

[Trinidad] Change Bar Color in tr:chart

Hello!

I need to change the bar color of the the trinidad svg chart to fulfil the corporate design guidelines.
How can i achieve that? Do i need a custom TemplateSoure attribute or a custoum css?

Thanks in advance!

André

Re: [Trinidad] Change Bar Color in tr:chart

Posted by ven guddanti <ve...@gmail.com>.
The easiest way to do this is to override the  getSeriesColor() method from
the chartModel class.

Here is the default implementation:

  public List<Color> getSeriesColors()
  {
    return _defaultColors;
  }

  private static final List<Color> _defaultColors = new ArrayList<Color>();

  static
  {
    _defaultColors.addAll(
      Arrays.asList(new Color[]{new Color(231,109,72,0),new
Color(110,166,243,0),new Color(157,206,110,0),new Color(252,196,111,0),new
Color(114,126,142,0),new Color(109,44,145,0)}));
  }

Posted by "Fritsch, Andre" <an...@siemens.com>.