Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by "Domsch, Christian" <Ch...@entire.de> on 2004/06/25 14:52:23 UTC

RegistryShutdownListener

Hello,

I do have a little problem with HiveMinds RegistryShutdownListener. As
stated in the documentation, every core service implementation that
additionaly implements the RegistryShutdownListener interface will be
informed upon the registry shutdown. So far so good. But my service never
gets informed about that. I did implement the interface, but when i shutdown
the registry the method never gets called.

When I step through the code (yeah i did the nasty ant script hack and
recompiled myself with debug=on :-), I see that my service should get called
in  ShutdownCoordinatorImpl in line 85 of method
#shutdown(RegistryShutDownListener). But when I try to step into the
listener call nothing happens. I know that my debugger cannot step into
there, because that is a dynamic created class of type SingletonProxy. But
the registryDidShutdown() method of my service never gets called. Somewhere
inside the SingletonProxy the call to my service gets lost.

Or did I do sth wrong?

Greetings,

Christian Domsch
Anwendungsentwickler

RE: RegistryShutdownListener

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
Please add this as a bug.  Also, we should compile HiveMind with debugging code enabled, that's an
oversight.  I missed that, because I do most of my work inside Eclipse.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry