Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Adam Jack <aj...@TrySybase.com> on 2004/03/26 16:34:24 UTC

Gump on Moof

I know we are about to install on new hardware, but do we wish to send the moof install live? Surely having an OSX run is a good thing, since it allows greater coverage.

If we chose to proceed, I think we need:

1) A 'gump' account on moof that we can su to.
2) A cronjob in that account (with environment set up).
3) Perhaps tomcat/forrest installed (for webapp xdocs).

regards,

Adam

Re: Gump on Moof

Posted by Antoine Lévy-Lambert <an...@antbuild.com>.
Adam Jack wrote:

>I know we are about to install on new hardware, but do we wish to send the moof install live? Surely having an OSX run is a good thing, since it allows greater coverage.
>
>If we chose to proceed, I think we need:
>
>1) A 'gump' account on moof that we can su to.
>2) A cronjob in that account (with environment set up).
>3) Perhaps tomcat/forrest installed (for webapp xdocs).
>
>regards,
>
>Adam

Sounds good,

Antoine

PS : I am impressed by the work you are doing on gump Adam.

Cheers,

Antoine