Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Nellai <ng...@eforceglobal.com> on 2003/02/03 11:10:30 UTC

regarding Query parser for relational operators

Hi,

Is there any way to filter the search based on the modified date. For example, i need to fetch only those documents whose modified date > or < or between. Can any one help me to solve this.

Thanks a ton
Nellai...

Re: regarding Query parser for relational operators

Posted by Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com>.
Nellai,

That depends on how you've represented your date fields.  Please check
through the archives, 'cause there was quite a bit of discussion on this not
too long ago.

Regards,

Terry

Posted by Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com>.