Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com> on 2005/05/13 01:36:48 UTC

invalidate session within Lenya 1.4

I have added invalidate session to Lenya 1.2 and would like to do
the same for Lenya 1.4, but where? 1.4 seems to do this a bit differently
than 1.2

Any hint where I can change it for 1.4 is appreciated
(I know that I am bit lazy, but I am tired at the end of the day ;-)

Thanks

Michi

--
Michael Wechner

Re: invalidate session within Lenya 1.4

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Michael Wechner wrote:
> I have added invalidate session to Lenya 1.2 and would like to do
> the same for Lenya 1.4, but where? 1.4 seems to do this a bit differently
> than 1.2
>
> Any hint where I can change it for 1.4 is appreciated
> (I know that I am bit lazy, but I am tired at the end of the day ;-)

logout usecase