Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Adam Kiezun <ak...@mit.edu> on 2005/11/21 00:14:35 UTC

how to run a build file in a nested folder?

Hi,
In my ant project, I have a build.xml file in a folder called "experiments", to run some experiments.

Now, I want to run the experiments, say, once every 4 hours.
How to specify that builder in Continuum?
The webform says: "relative location of POM file".
So I tried "experiments/build.xml", but in vain.

/adam

Re: how to run a build file in a nested folder?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
It's a bug. File an issue and we'll fix it in next version.

Emmanuel