Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by savsanjay <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/07 14:07:59 UTC

help needed on using eclipse with spring and ibatis

hi friends,
i am very new to the spring and ibatis..plese help me to kick start using
these tools..please guide me by sending any example codes or any other way
that help me to start using eclipse with spring and ibatis..i am using
eclipse 3.2.1, spring 2.0.6 and ibatis 2.2.0
please help me out regarding this with a simple example..

thank you very much
sanjay

Re: help needed on using eclipse with spring and ibatis

Posted by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com>.
In case anyone has downloaded this already. I made a minor modification to
it. You may want to get the new one.

Brandon Goodin

Posted by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com>.