Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Hiller, Frank RD-PT31" <Fr...@heidelberg.com> on 2007/04/25 10:28:19 UTC

[AXIS V1.4] java.io.IOException: Error: missing type or ref attribute for node 'unknown' while parsing WSDL

I get this error message while generating classes using WSDL2Java.

java.io.IOException: Error: missing type or ref attribute for node
'unknown'
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.createTypeFromRef(SymbolTab
le.java:1334)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.addTypes(SymbolTable.java:9
63)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.addTypes(SymbolTable.java:1
119)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.addTypes(SymbolTable.java:1
119)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.addTypes(SymbolTable.java:1
119)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.addTypes(SymbolTable.java:1
119)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populateTypes(SymbolTable.j
ava:909)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:7
05)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.java:543)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:5
18)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:4
95)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:361)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Has someone ever had such a problem?

Thanks,
Frank

Confidentiality note:
The information in this email and any attachment may contain confidential and proprietary information of Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG and/or its affiliates and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited and may cause liability. In case you have received this message due to an error in transmission, we kindly ask you to notify the sender immediately and to delete this email and any attachment from your system.

Re: [AXIS V1.4] java.io.IOException: Error: missing type or ref attribute for node 'unknown' while parsing WSDL

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
http://www.w3schools.com/dom/dom_validate.asp

Viel Gluck
Martin--