Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Peter Smith <ps...@infonow.com> on 2003/06/27 22:10:27 UTC

Parameters to an action from a tile

Hi all,

I am trying to insert in a tile with a value that needs to pass two
parameters.  When I put in the '&', the parser dies.  Here is the definition
I am inserting.

<definition name="profile.edit.search.body" extends="simpleLayout.body">
  <put name="content" value="/search.do?dispatch=/edit.do&header=true"/>
</definition>

So its the '&header=true' that will kill it.

Any thoughts?

Thanks, Peter
--
Peter Smith