Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Rime <cc...@innopath.com> on 2009/08/29 03:45:59 UTC

Automatic start when in GUI mode ?

I'm running JMeter and would like to be able to automatically start it
running in the GUI mode so I can watch the aggregate report as the tests run
without having to click the Run->Start    Is there any way to do this ?

Thanks !

Re: Automatic start when in GUI mode ?

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
hi
what are you trying to achieve here?
It sounds like you wish to be able to run the tests automatically in which
case you should use non gui mode (or perhaps the scheduler on the thread
group)?
regards
deepak

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 29/08/2009, Rime <cc...@innopath.com> wrote:

>  I'm running JMeter and would like to be able to automatically start it
>  running in the GUI mode so I can watch the aggregate report as the tests run
>  without having to click the Run->Start    Is there any way to do this ?

Sorry, no.