Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Vladimir Coutinho <vl...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/31 16:55:51 UTC

Portuguese

I'm having problems whit jsf. My language is portuguese. When use some
outputText like "Exclusão" the jsf sends to browser
"Exclus&#227;o". No problem if is part of the html, but when text like that
are in a javascript message (like alert("")), it apears to the user
"Exclus&#227;o". How to solve it?

I'm using MyFaces Core 1.1.3,MyFaces Tomahawk 1.1.2.

 Server Information Tomcat Version JVM Version JVM Vendor OS Name OS Version OS
Architecture Apache Tomcat/5.5.12 1.5.0_05-b05 Sun Microsystems Inc. Windows
2000 5.0 x86

--
Vladimir M Coutinho

Re: Portuguese