Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kieron Wilkinson <ki...@viewgate.com> on 2001/04/10 18:33:57 UTC

Error whilst integrating tomcat with apache via mod_jk

Hi, I am trying to intergrate Tomcat with Apache, I compile mod_jk and put
the resulting mod_jk.so file in the apache/libexec dir, but when I startup
Apache I get this:

> apachectl start
Syntax error on line 8 of /usr/local/tomcat/conf/mod_jk.conf-auto:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_jk.so into server: ld.so.1:
/usr/local/apache/bin/httpd: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_jk.so: symbol map_put: referenced symbol not
found
/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Kieron