Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by drew <dr...@sundawg.org> on 2005/09/27 21:02:21 UTC

subversion plugins in WYSIWYG editors

Is anyone familiar with a subversion plugin for any open-source
WYSIWYG SGML/XML/XHTML editor?

Thanks,

drew
--

There is no such thing as a lover's oath.
    - Plato

Re: subversion plugins in WYSIWYG editors

Posted by drew <dr...@sundawg.org>.
* Ryan Schmidt (subversion-2005@ryandesign.com) wrote:
> On Sep 27, 2005, at 23:02, drew wrote:
>
> >Is anyone familiar with a subversion plugin for any open-source
> >WYSIWYG SGML/XML/XHTML editor?
>
> No, because I'm not aware of any open-source WYSIWYG SGML/XML/XHTML
>  editor... which editors are you thinking of?

Well, here's one: http://kupu.oscom.org

I've decided though, I'm just going to create what I want.

Thanks,

drew

Posted by "Dale R. Worley" <dw...@pingtel.com>.
> On Sep 27, 2005, at 23:02, drew wrote:
>
> > Is anyone familiar with a subversion plugin for any open-source
> > WYSIWYG SGML/XML/XHTML editor?

I've not tracked it down, but I assume that there are XML editing
packages for Emacs, and a Subversion interface for Emacs.

Dale

Re: subversion plugins in WYSIWYG editors

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Sep 27, 2005, at 23:02, drew wrote:

> Is anyone familiar with a subversion plugin for any open-source
> WYSIWYG SGML/XML/XHTML editor?

No, because I'm not aware of any open-source WYSIWYG SGML/XML/XHTML
editor... which editors are you thinking of?

I'm aware of commercial WYSIWYG HTML editors like GoLive and
Dreamweaver. A quick Google search for "subversion dreamweaver" led
me to this:

http://www.grafxsoftware.com/stiri.php/
GraFX_Software_Solutions_Announces_Subversion_for_Dreamweaver/1/34/

Googling "subversion golive" didn't get me anywhere.