Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2021/09/13 15:48:42 UTC

Releases next week?

I believe we are well overdue getting new releases out, how does early
next week sound?

Colm.

Re: Releases next week?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

It sounds good to me.

Regards
JB

Re: Releases next week?

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: Releases next week?

Posted by Francesco Chicchiricc�� <il...@apache.org>.
Hi,
+1 for new releases.

We might take the chance to publish updated javadocs: it seems that last ones were from 3.2.0:

https://cxf.apache.org/javadoc/

also linked on the sidebar of

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/index.html

Thanks!
Regards.

Re: Releases next week?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
I’ll plan on doing 3.3.12 and 3.4.5 tomorrow afternoon.

I’ll likely mark the 3.3.12 as the last planned release for 3.3 series.  Hopefully we can get 3.5.0 out in the next few weeks.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org <ma...@apache.org> - http://dankulp.com/blog <http://dankulp.com/blog>

Re: Releases next week?

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hello Colm,

Re: Releases next week?

Posted by Jim Ma <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1 for 3.4.5 and 3.3.12 release.

Re: Releases next week?

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Hey Andriy,

Re: Releases next week?

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hey guys,

Re: Releases next week?

Posted by Andrey Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hey Dan,

For 3.5.0 we are still waiting for xmlschema and neethi releases (both have
SNAPSHOT versions right now), so it make take longer to clear the path out.
Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

Re: Releases next week?