Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Will Hoover <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/11 20:46:26 UTC

Possible Tomee 1.5.1 Memory Leak

Attached is a simple Rest application (can be accessed via
http://localhost:8080/test/secure/rest/one , but that is irrelevant to the
memory leak issue) that when stopped or undeployed via
http://localhost:8080/manager and then clicking "Find Leaks" it will show
the following:

The following web applications were stopped (reloaded, undeployed), but
their

classes from previous runs are still loaded in memory, thus causing a memory

leak (use a profiler to confirm):

/test

This is happening with many of our applications that we have deployed to
Tomee 1.5.1. In fact, we have several other applications that do not yet
rely on any Tomee specific features that show the same memory leak issue. To
confirm that it's unrelated to Tomcat itself we downloaded a vanilla Tomcat
7.0.34 version and deployed the same applications on it and tried the
stop/undeploy/find leaks steps and did not receive the memory leak message.

Re: Possible Tomee 1.5.1 Memory Leak

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
did you identify the leaking classes?

looking through yourkit i didnt find the app classes

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Posted by Will Hoover <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Will Hoover <ja...@gmail.com>.