Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Rob Withers <re...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/11 18:17:18 UTC

eclipse project/classpath files for 0.8?

Could anyone throw me a nice shiny knuckle bone, please?

thanks,
rob

RE: eclipse project/classpath files for 0.8?

Posted by "Withers, Robert" <Ro...@dish.com>.
Ahh, yes, Andrea - it was you who suggested to me to use the sbt plugin approach.  I finally got around to it and this worked perfectly the first time, other than the scala unit tests.  Thanks very much for explaining it to me.

Thanks,
rob

Posted by Andrea Gazzarini <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rob,