Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Anislav Atanasov <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/09 15:08:51 UTC

maven

Hi
 I'm trying to build a web application based on velocity with Maven. I add
dependency:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>velocity</groupId>
      <artifactId>velocity</artifactId>
      <version>1.4</version>
      <scope>runtime</scope>
    </dependency>

but Maven download to /WEB-INF/lib both velocity-1.4.jar and
velocity-dep-1.4.jar. Have someone the cure for this problem?

Re: maven

Posted by Anislav Atanasov <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Charlie! It works as I want.

Re: maven

Posted by Charles Harvey III <ch...@alloy.com>.
Try this:

Re: maven

Posted by Anislav Atanasov <an...@gmail.com>.
Ok in this way it is working as it adds only velocity-dep.jar. But I don't
think that putting velocity and its dependencies in one jar is good idea. So
I want separate velocity.jar and its dependencies jars. The problem I think
is in Maven repository.. but have someone solved it?

Re: maven

Posted by Arkadiusz Ryćkowski <ar...@aster.pl>.