Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com> on 2021/08/17 12:32:46 UTC

CloudStack Collaboration Conference - November 9-12, 2021

Hello all,

I am writing to announce (maybe for a second time) that our community is organising the yearly CloudStack Collaboration Conference. The event will happen in November 9-12, 2021.
Currently, I am working on the website with the generous help of Will Stevens and hope to open the registration for the event very very soon.

Meanwhile, we rely on you to make the event a huge success! The Call for Speakers is now open:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdmEmEQJLn21__6ZCnAGIFxIC2yH9yxV38cYhLVAlCpicmD8Q/viewform

Helps us make s running agenda! Submit your talks now! The deadline is September 20th!

Kind regards,