Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by H....@MI.unimaas.nl on 2003/12/26 01:26:49 UTC

rewriteURL of flow?

Hi,

I'm trying out the flowscript stuff and I noticed that this appears as
/some/legible/text/long_number.continue or something similar. Is there a way
to rewrite the URL to show a more appropriate URL without breaking the flow?

Thanks.

Bye, Helma

Re: rewriteURL of flow?

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
H.vanderLinden@MI.unimaas.nl wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm trying out the flowscript stuff and I noticed that this appears as
>/some/legible/text/long_number.continue or something similar. Is there a way
>to rewrite the URL to show a more appropriate URL without breaking the flow?
>
>Thanks.
>
>Bye, Helma

Can't see a reply to this one, so...

The URL you are seeing is the continuation ID. This is needed, and
somehow needs to get back from the sitemap to the entry that is
something like <map:call continuation-id="xxxx"/>. You can either pass
it as a part of the URL, as a request parameter in the URL, or as a form
parameter. But, if you want to use continuations, the continuation ID
has to get through somehow.

Regards, Upayavira