Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andres Taborda <an...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/22 07:26:33 UTC

redirect from xsp or xsl

hello list
some users can show me how to make
an redirect to other page using xsp or xsl.

I have an form where display the result of
process of insertion to the database xindice,
this are show me to the users by various
seconds, after is redirecting a other page.

in the sitemap each pipeline is terminated by
an <serialize/>, if addition map:redirect the
page not is redirect. if delete the tag serialize/>
the data not is save.

how to can make this.

Re: redirect from xsp or xsl

Posted by Brent Johnson <bl...@gmail.com>.
I used meta tags with a refresh time of 0.  Have your XSP just output
an HTML page with a META tag in the HEAD and no BODY tag.

- Brent