Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by solo1970 <so...@ericsson.com> on 2008/11/11 22:04:21 UTC

"Used By" tab not working

Hello,

I am trying to use the "Used By" tab on the artifact page, but it does not
seem to work all the time, is there an issue with this??

Sonia

AW: "Used By" tab not working

Posted by "Baeriswyl Kuno - Extern (IT-BA-MV)" <ku...@sbb.ch>.
Hello,

I didn't try it with stable releases, though, I had troubles with external, stables releases too. Now I can see which of my own artifacts depend on a certain external jar.

Kuno

Posted by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com>.

Re: "Used By" tab not working

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 1:07 AM, Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > hello,
> >
> > you need to modify the distributionManagement section in your pom or
> organizional pom.
>
> I see that, but wonder if It works also for release.

IIRC, the uniqueVersion configuration is only for snapshots..
Btw, thanks for filing the Used By tab issue in jira :)

-Deng

--
Maria Odea Ching
Software Engineer | Exist Global | 687-4091 | Skype: maria.odea.ching |

Re: "Used By" tab not working

Posted by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com>.

AW: "Used By" tab not working

Posted by "Baeriswyl Kuno - Extern (IT-BA-MV)" <ku...@sbb.ch>.
hello,

Re: "Used By" tab not working

Posted by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kuno,

AW: "Used By" tab not working

Posted by "Baeriswyl Kuno - Extern (IT-BA-MV)" <ku...@sbb.ch>.
hello,

Re: "Used By" tab not working

Re: "Used By" tab not working

Posted by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com>.
I'm using Archiva 1.1.3 and see such behaviour.

I'm using range :

I've got a projet org-er-go using a project org-mk-rif

In Dependencies tab I could see :

  org-mk-rif => : org / mycorp / mk / slib-mk-rif | Version(s):
[1.5.0,1.5.1) | Scope: compile

---

When I go to org-mk-rif :

Used by show No results