Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Ron Gavlin <rg...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/19 17:51:40 UTC

Using Tuscany DAS w/an Oracle table of XMLType

Greetings,

I have a global element in my XML Schema whose type is a complexType. I have used the schema to create an Oracle table (a table of XMLType) and also register a Tuscany SDO XSD model. Any idea what would be involved in enhancing Tuscany DAS to support Oracle XMLType tables? I presume the new XML support in DB2 would require similar support. Has anyone thought about this to date?

- Ron

Re: Using Tuscany DAS w/an Oracle table of XMLType

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ron

   This is something that we would like to have in DAS, but i don't think
anyone had started to look into it yet, at least that I know of... would you
be willing to help us and contribute this feature ? We in the community
could help/support you.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende