Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/29 13:18:20 UTC

c:forEach bug?

Hi,

trying to iterate over items = ${something.someList[0].someOtherList}
with c:forEach

fails. It only iterates over first element, ignores the rest.

regards,
michael

--
stawicki@gmail.com
http://stawicki.jasliska.pl

Re: c:forEach bug?

Posted by Stefan Frank <s....@vierundsechzig.de>.
yes, I also had this bug: It does not appear in development, only
after a certain runtime and nobody seems to know why this is
happening. Apart from replacing ui:repeat with t:dataList, I found
that adding a size="n" to the ui:repeat, where n is greater than what
you expect your result-set to be, also solves this problem.

Does anybody know, if this will be fixed (and when the terribly
outdated documentation shows that ui:repeat has the size-attribute)?

cheers
stf

Re: c:forEach bug?

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.