Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/10/05 15:27:56 UTC

jaxws:endpoint versus interface versus service

I've got all my nice annotations on the interface, not on the impl.
Could some kind soul clue me in on how to tell the spring config to look
at them there

RE: jaxws:endpoint versus interface versus service

Posted by Willem2 <ni...@iona.com>.
No , there is only implementorClass attribute in the jaxws:endpoint element.

Willem.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.

Posted by Willem2 <ni...@iona.com>.