Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de> on 2017/11/25 19:51:59 UTC

Re: Git migration - Mavibot

Somehow I missed Mavibot.

I'll create the Gitbox repo. As there is no mirror yet I'll start a
git-svn convert which takes several hours before I can push to Gitbox.

Let me know if there is anything not yet committed.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Re: Git migration - Mavibot

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.
On 11/26/2017 06:30 PM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> On 11/26/2017 07:51 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
>>

>> Le 25/11/2017 à 20:51, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
>>> Somehow I missed Mavibot.
>>>
>>> I'll create the Gitbox repo. As there is no mirror yet I'll start a
>>> git-svn convert which takes several hours before I can push to Gitbox.
>>>
>>> Let me know if there is anything not yet committed.
>>
>> I still have some changes pending, but it's not really a problem, I can
>> apply them later on the git repo.
>
> Done: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/directory-mavibot.git

FYI: request to make SVN directories read-only and to fix default
branches on GitHub:

Re: Git migration - Mavibot

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Le 26/11/2017 à 18:30, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
> On 11/26/2017 07:51 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
>>
>> Le 25/11/2017 à 20:51, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
>>> Somehow I missed Mavibot.
>>>
>>> I'll create the Gitbox repo. As there is no mirror yet I'll start a
>>> git-svn convert which takes several hours before I can push to Gitbox.
>>>
>>> Let me know if there is anything not yet committed.
>> I still have some changes pending, but it's not really a problem, I can
>> apply them later on the git repo.
> Done: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/directory-mavibot.git

great, thanks !

--