Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Brian Gao <bg...@nortel.com> on 2005/03/01 23:02:00 UTC

Uddi4j's Problem

Hi Sir,
I am going to set up my own UDDI registry. I have the followings installed:
J2SDK 1.5
Tomcat 5.5.7
Axis 1.2RC2
Ant 1.6.2
Postgresdql 7.4.6
Juddi 0.9rc3
Uddi4j 2.0.2
Everything's Ok, but After I tried uddi4j sample code I got this message:

*********** Running FindBusinessExample ***********
TransportFactory: Using transport
name:org.uddi4j.transport.ApacheAxisTransport
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory
        at
org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory.class$(LogFactory.java:45)
        at
org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory$1.run(LogFactory.java:45)
        at
org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory.getLogFactory(LogFactory.java:4
1)
        at
org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory.<clinit>(LogFactory.java:33)
        at
org.apache.axis.handlers.BasicHandler.<clinit>(BasicHandler.java:43)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Service.getAxisClient(Service.java:104)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Service.<init>(Service.java:113)
        at org.uddi4j.transport.ApacheAxisTransport.send(Unknown Source)
        at org.uddi4j.transport.TransportBase.send(Unknown Source)
        at org.uddi4j.client.UDDIProxy.send(Unknown Source)
        at org.uddi4j.client.UDDIProxy.find_business(Unknown Source)
        at FindBusinessExample.run(Unknown Source)
        at FindBusinessExample.main(Unknown Source)

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Brian