Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org> on 2013/09/11 00:54:04 UTC

Please welcome our newest committer, Nick Dimiduk

Hi,

Please join me in welcoming Nick as our new addition to the list of
committers. Nick is exceptionally good with user-facing issues, and has
done major contributions in mapreduce related areas, hive support, as well
as 0.96 issues and the new and shiny data types API.

Nick, as tradition, feel free to do your first commit to add yourself to
pom.xml.

Cheers,
Enis

Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Nick Dimiduk

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Thank you everyone!

Posted by Amitanand Aiyer <am...@fb.com>.
Congrats nick!!
Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.
welcome welcome!

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera

Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Nick Dimiduk

Posted by Nicolas Liochon <nk...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Nick!
;-)

Posted by Amitanand Aiyer <am...@fb.com>.
Congrats nick!!

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marcos Luis Ortiz Valmaseda <ma...@gmail.com>.

--
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda
Product Manager at PDVSA

Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Nick Dimiduk

Posted by Marcos Luis Ortiz Valmaseda <ma...@gmail.com>.

--
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda
Product Manager at PDVSA

Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Nick Dimiduk

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Nick.!!!

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Nick.!!!

Posted by rajeshbabu chintaguntla <ra...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations Nick.

Posted by rajeshbabu chintaguntla <ra...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations Nick.

Posted by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>.

Posted by Amandeep Khurana <am...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Nick. Keep up the good work!

Posted by James Taylor <jt...@salesforce.com>.
Excellent - great job Nick!

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.
Oh! Nice! Well done Nick!

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.
+1, welcome aboard Nick! Congrats.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Nick Dimiduk

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Thank you everyone!

Posted by Elliott Clark <ec...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by Jeffrey Zhong <jz...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Nick Dimiduk

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Nick.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Nick!

Posted by Jesse Yates <je...@gmail.com>.
Welcome and congrats Nick!

--
Jesse Yates

Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Nick Dimiduk

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
Welcome to the tribe, Nick!

J-D

Posted by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>.