Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Lee Provoost <l....@students.uu.nl> on 2005/01/29 21:34:51 UTC

Hi, can I help?

Hi you all!

I recently joined the mailingslist because i wanted to get involved in
the axis project if possible :-) During an internship in my bachelors I
had some experience with implementing axis webservices on OpenVMS and
now during my master's, i was looking for an interesting project to
help with.

I'm not an enterprise java expert, but i hope i'll learn a lot from
trying the understand and help with axis.

Is there some advice you can give me to start? Next week i'll try to
install the axis2 on my local server to get to know the software and
perhaps start with bughunting.

Greetings to you all and i hope i can add some value to the axis
development :-)

Lee Provoost
Master Student Software Technology
Utrecht University, The Netherlands