Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Amir Rosen <am...@cti2.com> on 2002/08/05 11:06:46 UTC

why call it twice ?

from CachingStreamPipeline (both 2.0.3 and 2.04-dev)
getMimeType() is called twice. why ? bug?

    protected boolean processReader(Environment environment)
    throws ProcessingException {

        try
        {
            this.reader.setup(environment,environment.getObjectModel(),readerSource,readerParam);
 ->           String mimeType = this.reader.getMimeType();

 ->           mimeType = this.reader.getMimeType();

Thanks,

Amir Rosen
CTI Squared
amir@cti2.com
+972-9-9605200 (258)

RE: why call it twice ?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Hi,

thanks for spotting and reporting this.
It's a "performance bug", I just corrected it.

Carsten